Zoomy & Byzanthe Pattern

It's been a long time since the last time I write in this blog. Well, I'm not really good at speaking or writing but I tried hard t...

It's been a long time since the last time I write in this blog. Well, I'm not really good at speaking or writing but I tried hard to do it.

So, Halloween is coming, isn't it?? I'm not celebrating Halloween in my home town, nobody knows about it. But I'm quite exciting when people in different continent will have a party on that day. Here, I'm trying to make you Halloween day more cheerful with my amigurumi pattern.

Please welcome, Zoomy and Byzanthe!!!



If you want to make one for yourself or beloved one, you purchase it here

Any critiques and compliments are welcome, don't hesitate. I don't bite :)

XOXO,

Adrina 

You Might Also Like

0 comments