Katties The Cat Pattern

I really love cats but I can't pet them in the house because I can't pet any pets. Well, sometimes I forget to feed myself so that&...

I really love cats but I can't pet them in the house because I can't pet any pets. Well, sometimes I forget to feed myself so that's the main reason I don't have a 'real' cat in the house. Like in another country, there are stray cats everywhere like in my house too.

I don't shoo them, I just like leave them alone in their whatever business like sleep or destroy the trash bin. I'll close my eyes on that. Just don't shitting in my house, it's rude and disgusting.

Sometimes, they just passing by from another house, rest for a while, lick their fur, and then take a nap.

A different story for my aunties who have cats in their house, turtles, fishes and chickens too. Their house is quite small for those animals but they live happily, especially for the cats. I don't have much interest for fish, turtle and chicken.

Let say, they have Jojo, Mile, Moli, Jason and Mak Gemblong as the mother. It's always decrease every year due to their ages condition or fucking neighbours or drivers.

Here they are, from left to right : Jason, Moli, Mak Gemblong and Mile

Here's The Mighty Jojo while he's sleeping.


The best solution for people who like cats but they don't really sure if they pet the cats in the house they will live healthy (the cats, I mean) is the cat doll. Seriously.


Here, take a look. She's cute, isn't she?? Don't you want her? I bet you do. Then you can grab the pattern here, it's cheap tough for that little cutie.

If you don't crochet or doesn't have time to crochet (like a cliche reason) you can email me for different color.

Here's my email : lisa.adrina@ymail.com


XOXO,

Adrina

You Might Also Like

0 comments