End of The Year

Oh my god! I never realized that I left the blogging for 3 years!!! Been busy with my life without writing but I do updated some of my life ...

Oh my god! I never realized that I left the blogging for 3 years!!! Been busy with my life without writing but I do updated some of my life in Instagram. It's easy and I just need to write a caption not long sentences like this and no one to read but I don't care 😆

It's only some weeks left to New Year! Woohoooo!!! I am getting older... Oops, nope. I am getting wiser, well I wish.

By the way, I have some crochet and knitting patterns to share with you, whoever find this blog and spend some time to read it, I really appreciate that 😘

Those patterns are free and easy to follow. And I also share my patterns in Ravelry.

Cheers,

Adrina

You Might Also Like

0 comments