Granny Square - Get creative!!

Who doesn't love granny square?!! Well, I used to hate the granny square - sorry! It has the same pattern on and on, I get bored so e...

Who doesn't love granny square?!!

Well, I used to hate the granny square - sorry! It has the same pattern on and on, I get bored so easily with that. But now, it's a different story.

Suddenly I love the granny square. I love it since I have a lot of scrap yarns with many colors. What am I supposed to do with those yarns??

Then I came up with an idea to make a blanket with granny square pattern. I want to make it in many rows but I'm sick of joining every square. So I decided to make it biiiiiiggg enough for me. The plan is I won't use it as personal but I'm gonna to sell it.

I need money

Here's the sneak peak of my granny



Are you interested to make some of it?? I'll tell you the pattern.


GRANNY PATTERN :

Ch 4, join with slip stitch.

R1 - ch 3 (as a dc), 2 dc on the ring, *ch 2, 3 dc on the ring, repeat * 2x. You'll have 4 (3 dc, 2ch), slip stitch in the beginning ch 3.

R2 - ch 3 (as a dc), 2 dc in the ch-2 space, ch 2, 3 dc in the same space. ch 1, 3 dc in the next ch 2 space. Repeat it.

You can make it big as you want.


P.S. : It haven't finish yet, need more rows to go, and stashes!!! Wish me luck!

Happy Crocheting,


XOXO,

Adrina







You Might Also Like

0 comments