Small Bag Necklace

Hello everybody, It's been long time I haven't come here to share something with you. Well, I'm kinda busy with school and ro...

Hello everybody,

It's been long time I haven't come here to share something with you. Well, I'm kinda busy with school and room renovation but now I'm gonna share a little thing I like and I made it by myself.

Please welcome, the Small Bag Necklace ...

Small Bag Necklace

I love this necklace so muuchh!! It's small and beautiful and also multifunction. You can add candy or rubberband or eraser (I like to draw in everywhere so I have to bring my weapons ;) ) into the bag and you carry it safety in your neck.

It's available in 5 colours, as you see above. If you're interested with my necklace, you can tell me. Oh, it's only 1 piece for every colour, so it's a limited edition.

Grab it fast, gurl.


Happy crocheting and Be Safe, Love!!

XOXO, 


L'Adrina

You Might Also Like

0 comments