Free Pattern ~ Bow Wow Wow Hair Pin

It's holiday and Sunday morning, nobody come to see me and I'm free to do anything. I haven't take a bath yet but I don't c...

It's holiday and Sunday morning, nobody come to see me and I'm free to do anything. I haven't take a bath yet but I don't care. Hahaha.. I'm feeling to write something useful for charming readers - I hope somebody would read my posts.

Last year, it was my bow wow wow's year. Everybody loves my crochet bow brooch which is so cheap, it's only 2.500 IDR. You'll get 4 bow brooches only for $1!!! So cheap, eh?

Now, I want to share the pattern so you can make it by yourself. It's easy to make.

Here's the Bows of The Year!!!

WHAT YOU NEED :
- Hook 3 mm
- Needle yarn
- Yarn or thread. I used Indonesia Cotton Thread
- Bobby pin or safety pin for brooch


WHAT YOU WILL DO :

R1 - Make 30 chains, do not twist it, join in the beginning of the chain. Do not turn around, ch 1.

R2 - Sc in the same space, sc in the next 2 stitches, hdc in the next 9 chains, sc in the next 6 chains, hdc in the next 9 chains, 3 sc in the next chains. Join in the first sc, do not turn around. (3 sc, 9 hdc, 6 sc, 9 hdc, 3 sc)

R3, R4 - ch 1, sc in the same stitch, sc in the next 2 stitches, hdc in the next 9 stitches, sc in the next 6 stitches, hdc in the next 9 stitches, sc in the next 3 stitches. Join in the first sc. (3 sc, 9 hdc, 6 sc, 9 hdc, 3 sc).

Fasten off, leave looooong yarn to wrap the bow ( see above). Leave about 50 - 60 cm long. Wrap the bow neatly. You can attach bobby pin or safety pin and it's ready to use.

You can download the pdf here and print it.

Me wears the bows as a hair pin. It must be cute in white color and use it as wedding hair style.


What are you waiting for?? Grab your yarn and make the bow wow wow!!


Happy crocheting and Be Safe, Love!!

XOXO, 


L'Adrina



P.s.: You can make and sell the products from this pattern and please link back to me but do not claim it as yours. Please do not use those photos without my permission. Respect each others. Thank you.


You Might Also Like

0 comments