Walk The Walk ~ Crochet Booties

Everybody maybe loves babies and toddler/children but I'm not like everybody. I don't really like them, babies I mean. Okay, they&#...

Everybody maybe loves babies and toddler/children but I'm not like everybody. I don't really like them, babies I mean. Okay, they're cute and all but they're also so noisy and can't sit tight, be quiet. I'm the type of 'Quiet' person.

But I can't pretend the cuteness of them in baby set crochet. It's so kawaii!!! And also, with cats! More cuter!

Because I'm still single and available, and I don't have little brother, I can only make the baby set to sell to other people who have babies and children.

Since I tried to make the soles, I know I'm gonna addicted to it. Yes. Addicted!! I'm addicted to crocheting!!!

This blue-folded booties was one of my customer orders. She order two pairs of shoes for her twin cousins. I was so excited to make it.

And one more time. I'm so addicted to make folded booties!! :-3

You can fold or unfold it to give a new perspective for your fashion style. Tee-hee..





Actually, I never write step by step when I'm making baby shoes. It always went all the way and ta-da, here's the shoes or booties. Got my money-I deliver it-The customer happy-And I'm more happier than them!!
And not forget, the matching couple for booties.
Baby headband. Cutest pairs I've ever made!

This is for the cute baby girl. 
































I'm not stopping at that point. I made another baby girl set to be sold. Aren't these cute??
Orange Baby Set
Red Baby Set



You can read free pattern for 3 Flowers Headband here


If you want those booties, you can buy it from me. I use Indonesia Cotton Thread, which is smooth and undangerous for baby. Here's how you can reach me :

Text --> +6285624757304
Email --> adrinacrochet@ymail.com
Facebook --> L'Adrina Crochet


Happy Crocheting, Love

XOXO,


L'Adrina


P.s. : You can not use those photos without my permission. Please respect the originality. Thank You.

You Might Also Like

0 comments